[AusNOG] What's in your bag

Alexander Neilson alexander at neilson.net.nz
Mon Dec 29 10:03:59 EST 2014

I have 3 phones (but they are usually in my pockets.

My everyday bag includes:

* MacBook Air 13”
* iPad 2
* AirConsole (The original one) with all the adapter cables
* 1.8M USB to Cisco Console Cable (from the AirConsole Guys - drivers built into Mac OS X)
* USB Battery Pack
* AirPort Express
* 3M Cat5E Cable
* Notebooks and Pens
* USB-OTG Adapters
* Torch + Spare Battery set
* External HDD
* Assorted USB Cables, Adapters, etc

Not everyone is as insane as me with what they stash, but I have had to fix a network issue (on a router in NZ) through my iPad from a train station bench in Sydney while on holiday and it has served me well.

Regards
Alexander

Alexander Neilson
Neilson Productions Limited