[AusNOG] Work experience in networking/telecoms/DCs? Getting my foot in the door?

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at simtronic.com.au
Tue Dec 23 20:52:13 EST 2014

You just gave me shudders with the memories of that one Andy, I've seen that happen on a very big network, my favorite though is adding VLAN's to an ether channel port directly and not to the port-channel directly 'sigh'.

Kindest Regards,
Nathan Brookfield

Chief Executive Officer
Simtronic Technologies Pty Ltd