[AusNOG] Work experience in networking/telecoms/DCs? Getting my foot in the door?

Paul Wallace paul.wallace at mtgi.com.au
Mon Dec 22 17:25:56 EST 2014

Sleeve wears the onion on his breath instead these days!

LOL

Sent from my iPhone

On 22 Dec 2014, at 4:16 pm, Russell Brenner <rbrenner at Brocade.com<mailto:rbrenner at Brocade.com>> wrote:

As a Gen Y who works with Gen Ys and deals with Gen Y customers, working with technology developed by Gen Ys, I find that comment rather short sighted.

You sound like Grandpa Simpson, wearing an onion on his belt because it was the style at the time.