[AusNOG] DID's in NZ

James Mcintosh james.mcintosh at rocketmail.com
Mon Dec 22 11:08:21 EST 2014

Hi Noggers,
I'm after inbound DID's in NZ with a private SIP handoff at one of their major data centres. Given I know zero about the NZ telecom industry can someone please clue me in on the following:
- Some good SIP providers who are very high up in the food chain (not resellers of resellers etc.).
- What is the deal with "local numbers" there. Is it the same as in Aus where we've got local numbering zones? i.e. I want my callers to only pay the cost of a local call.
- Who are the major VPS/dedicated hosting providers?
-James