[AusNOG] iiNet hosting out

Tony Wicks tony at wicks.co.nz
Fri Dec 19 06:55:29 EST 2014

As a kiwi sitting here listening to the petty sniping that goes on AusNOG I
have to say if you guys carried on like this on NZNOG you would have been
booted long ago. As mildly amusing as it is, really its getting a bit silly
now. Professional network guys should know better than to troll or to feed
the trolls. The NOG list is not about you, it's about the smooth and
efficient running of the Internet through co-operation between
professionals. Please do not make me ashamed of my Aussie roots.