[AusNOG] Telstra + Pacnet - Just thinking

Ruben Schade newsgroups at rubenschade.com
Thu Dec 18 16:08:10 EST 2014

I'm Australian, but I grew up in Singapore. Pacific Internet was my
first ISP. Then they moved us to SingTel when they exited the retail ISP
game. I watched when SingTel Optus (can still remember the "No worries
SingTel!" headlines in the local paper).

So SingTel owns Optus, but Telstra could own PacNet. That tickled me a
little.

--
Ruben Schade
VM chap in s/Singapore/Sydney/