[AusNOG] Carrier Licensing

Chris Gibbs chris.t.gibbs at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 20:47:30 EST 2014

Unfortunately none that I found when I went through the process a couple of
years back.

On saying that, the staff that work at ACMA were extremely helpful in the
application process.

The ACMA site is somewhat confusing to navigate but once you find the right
section there is typically FAQ like documents that are a bit more 'plain
english' than actually reading the telco act itself. Telco act is that bad
to read though, just dry.

I have no idea what the latest proposed revision has done to it though.

<mandatory disclaimer> Obviously i'm not a lawyer, so please don't base any
decisions on the above :) </>