[AusNOG] Charter Change ?

Chris Legg cdlegg at iinet.net.au
Fri Dec 12 19:16:47 EST 2014

I like this idea. I'm a newcomer, only been on the list 2.5 weeks and
seeing more complaining about the list content than actual content.
If someone wants to ruin their reputation in the industry that's on
them, but if you post public arguments you'll ruin the reputation of the
list that you're so desperately trying to protect.
If you can't ignore it, deal with it off list please.

Chris