[AusNOG] Transit Provider Pairings

Mateusz Viste nogs at border6.com
Fri Dec 12 18:32:11 EST 2014

Hi James,

Instead of trying to set up strategically paired transits that will or
will not behave well together, you might want to consider using a BGP
optimization solution. Such solution will dynamically reroute and
distribute your traffic in the most optimal way (both performance- and
cost-wise), independently of the exact transits you have. In full
disclosure I have to say that yes, I do make such solution.

cheers,
Mateusz