[AusNOG] Charter Change ?

Sam Silvester sam.silvester at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 09:56:19 EST 2014

I agree with both Brad's suggested wording, and his view regarding
interpretation.

Yes, this place should be welcoming to those from all size networks - we
don't need a silly "must have an AS" rule or the like (NANOG doesn't).

But equally I'd like to see it discouraged for posting here when there are
more targeted forums for specific vendors (VyOS forums for example for
basic VyOS questions).