[AusNOG] good grief was RE: Charter Change ?

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Thu Dec 11 22:19:31 EST 2014

changing the subject since more people seemingly have comprehension
issues with relation to "subject topics"

If this list is your only method of contact, you clearly have much much
much bigger issues, ausnog is not your personal tech support list for
your suppliers, they have email addresses and phone numbers for this.

did someone subscribe half of whingepool to this list lately?