[AusNOG] Charter Change ?

ANSA SERVERS info at ausnetservers.net.au
Thu Dec 11 22:09:38 EST 2014

I think everyone just needs to grow up and move on. If you don’t like something then don’t bother replying personally or on the list.

This list is the only contact I have with the major upstream carriers and the datacentres. I try to use it sparelying keeping in mind its sole purpose is designed for is for L3 network connectivity but there is no other list for L2 or L1

Regards,

Matthew Matters  Managing Director / CEO of Aus Net Servers Australia Pty Ltd
Management Department  |  Small Business Hosting Sales & Services  |  P  1300 933 038 F +61 3 4313 4409
D 0353 10 5950 |  M  0428 028 091  |  E  mmatters at ausnetservers.net.au<mailto:mmatters at ausnetservers.net.au> |  W  www.ausnetservers.net.au<http://www.ausnetservers.net.au/>
ABN 25 162 013 194 | ACN 162 013 194 | #1 For Dedicated Hosting Solutions For Small Business Since 2007