[AusNOG] Charter Change ?

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Thu Dec 11 21:57:02 EST 2014

This is Mike's first post in two weeks??

And I've gotta say, I have to agree with his post.  If people who were
annoyed by a post just hit the 'mute' button (assuming their mail client
has such a function), rather than replying with something inflammatory,
Ausnog would be much more useful place :)

--DG

On 11 December 2014 at 21:49, Noel Butler <noel.butler at ausics.net> wrote:

>  How about you keep your trolling to other thread, PRK kicked off a new
> thread with valid questions and your rhetoric should not have been for this
> thread, the other one, sure, but not this one, again, I think he has a
> valid question, whether you like it or not.
>

> On 11/12/2014 20:39, Mike Everest wrote:
>
> Good evening,  I reply to this thread with trepidation, hopeful that I don't
> end up perpetuating discussion along the lines of the one/s that initiated
> this ;)

Damien Gardner Jnr
VK2TDG. Dip EE. GradIEAust
rendrag at rendrag.net -  http://www.rendrag.net/