[AusNOG] List Charter - Was Re: Glovine Servers OFFLINE!

Jeremy Visser jeremy at visser.name
Thu Dec 11 13:15:47 EST 2014

On 11/12/14 13:08, PRK wrote:
> Have you emailed the moderators and made a request for a
> person/people or a thread/threads to be moderated/stopped?

I have specifically e-mailed the moderators about these posters on multiple occasions over the past year and not once received a response or noticed any action being taken.

I'm not sure whether the inaction constitutes disagreement or merely sitting on the fence (or perhaps their definition of "reactive moderation" being measured in years, not days or hours), but either way it makes it not my problem which is why I haven't spent (read: wasted) any energy on following it up.

And, let's face it, the silver lining is that unmoderated posters do a great job of making themselves look bad.  So there's that.