[AusNOG] List Charter - Was Re: Glovine Servers OFFLINE!

Daniel daniel at dwatson.me
Wed Dec 10 17:42:49 EST 2014

Lets just end this thread here,

Matthew should never have opened this thread

Dispite my communications with Matthew this afternoon, we have done NOTHING wrong,

Infact It turns out after our investigations that his customers have secured their servers, and disabled ICMP which Matthew thought our network was down and we suspended him, which was not the case

Moderators can you please close this thread to stop all further disruptions to everyone's busy inboxes?

Daniel