[AusNOG] Seeking Vyatta/VyOS remote hand

Daniel daniel at dwatson.me
Tue Dec 9 21:19:47 EST 2014

Gday Noggers

Before you all cut sick at me, I've sent out a few emails with no immediate
response thus yet,

I need to find somebody whom would be willing to lend me a few "Paid" hours
of support to assist me with a few urgent issues im having at present

Please respond off-list directly if you are knowledgeable in Vyatta / VyOS
and would be interested in a few hours of paid work

If this thread causes you beef, please keep it directed at me and not the
list/thread

Regards

Daniel