[AusNOG] VyOS Bug - Removing prefix-list rule

Daniel daniel at dwatson.me
Mon Dec 8 14:14:43 EST 2014

Nothing like talking to a brick wall,  did you just spill the milk?

I didn't miss any points, but clearly you missed mine

I did write that I went on their forum, and yes I did over an hour of
searching every possible search I could find

And no sorry, I don't use IRC, and nor will I ever, not my cup of tea,

If you have any issues with what I send to the list, I would highly
recommend one of the following

A, Remove yourself from the list.
B, Set up email filters to send all emails from me to your trash bin OR
favrites folder.
C, discuss my conduct with the friendly moderators, AFTER ALL  I am abiding
by the charter,  you are not...

Soo hard for you to take one of those above actions, you would rather cry
wolf until you get your own way.

Daniel