[AusNOG] VyOS Bug - Removing prefix-list rule

Daniel daniel at dwatson.me
Mon Dec 8 11:02:34 EST 2014

Gday Guys

In our prefix-list to our upstream provider, we have a rule 80 set for
0.0.0.0/0 which we will need to remove in order to accept a full routing
table from them tomorrow,

daniel at bdr-02# delete policy prefix-list EXPORT-UPSTREAM-AS45671 rule 80

[edit]

daniel at bdr-02# commit

[ policy prefix-list EXPORT-UPSTREAM-AS45671 rule 80 ]

% Can't find specified prefix-list

[[policy prefix-list EXPORT-UPSTREAM-AS45671]] failed

Commit failed

[edit]

But when I view the rule, its still pending deletion,

daniel at bdr-02# show policy prefix-list EXPORT-UPSTREAM-AS45671 rule 80

-action permit

-ge 32

-le 32

-prefix 0.0.0.0/0

[edit]

Has anybody been across this before? And knows how to get around it?  I've
already asked a few people I know before opening this to the list

TIA

Daniel