[AusNOG] SEA-ME-WE 3 cut again

Peter Hansen Peter.Hansen at vocus.com.au
Wed Dec 3 16:28:54 EST 2014

Hi All,

Latest update we’ve received:

"Cable ship ASEAN Explorer has been mobilized for the S3.3 repair.  Based on the preliminary POW, cable ship is expected to set sail to repair site on 21 Dec 2014 after completion of Indonesian clearance.
 Expected repair completion: 25 Dec 2014 (Tentative)
 More updates will be provided when information is available."

Regards,
Peter