[AusNOG] Vyatta Config GONE after router reboot even when saved

Daniel daniel at dwatson.me
Tue Dec 2 09:40:45 EST 2014

Hi Guys

Has anybody ever had any issues before where the entire "protocols" section
including all the bgp config is gone after a reboot?

I know for a fact that when I wrote the config a few weeks back, I had
committed and saved the config and done a number of reboots since then, but
today all of a sudden the protocols is gone, however all route-maps and
policy's are still intact which seems a bit odd?

Daniel