[AusNOG] Issue with configuration on VYOS

Daniel Watson Daniel at glovine.com.au
Wed Aug 27 13:57:55 EST 2014

Shane

If you actually read my questions in full instead of skimming through it. You would see that I had already googled and been on their wiki

I would appreciate if you get over the past and stop the "bash Daniel" attitude you seem to have against everything I post

This issue has now been solved thanks to the people who I get along with on-list

Daniel

Sent from my iPhone