[AusNOG] Any recommendations for Panduit suppliers/distributors?

Justin Twiss justintwiss at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 19:19:59 EST 2014

Hey guys,

Hoping someone can point me in the direction of a (recommended!) Panduit
distributor - We're chasing some pricing on some of their QuickNet hardware
and none of the local distributors here seem to know what we're talking
about (and/or respond to emails)

Wondering if any Nog members have had a good interactions with a Panduit
distributor they'd recommend (and if anyone has any opinions for or against
their QuickNet hardware)

Off-list responses would be preferred and I'll summarise via a post if
there appears to be of more general interest to other list members.

Cheers,

-JT