[AusNOG] AWS Direct Connect - EC2 with Public Address

Matthew Horvat Matthew.Horvat at aseit.com.au
Wed Aug 27 18:35:37 EST 2014

I have completed this before in as over a megaport direct connect. Forgive me if I get the aws terms wrong we don't have an instance anymore
I remember adding a /30 on the direct connect
Then adding in the route table a default route out the vgw for the direct connect whilst removing the igw as it wouldn't be needed.
Happy to discuss off list if you want. I have had it working even if that doesn't make sense :)

Sent from my Telstra Next G device