[AusNOG] Issue with configuration on VYOS

Daniel Watson Daniel at glovine.com.au
Tue Aug 26 19:31:30 EST 2014

Hi Guys

Okay so ive just installed a VYOS router in my dev environment,

I have configured it all up, adding IP's and protocols and routes ect

I have then attempted to save and commit the config which has worked fine by running the following commands

Save
Commit

Then I have exited out of the configuration mode, and restarted the router,

Once the router has rebooted, ive logged back in  but NOTHING is there.. its almost like the config wasn't saved properly when I typed save...

Does anybody have any ideas what im doing wrong here?

Regards,
Daniel Watson
Network Administrator / Network Operations Manager

E Daniel at GloVine.com.au
W www.GloVine.com.au