[AusNOG] Issue with configuration on VYOS

Nick Pratley nick.pratley at serversaustralia.com.au
Tue Aug 26 19:52:31 EST 2014

Daniel,

What does the output of

sudo mount
Or
sudo mounts

(Can't remember from the top of my head)

Look like?

Sent from my iPhone

On 26 Aug 2014, at 7:48 pm, Daniel Watson <Daniel at glovine.com.au> wrote:

  Hi Nathan

I can only assume its just a standard “install system” once the ISO is
mounted and booted?

Once the install has finished, I powered down the VM, edited the VM
settings and unmounted the ISO and then powered it up, and ran my
configurations

Regards,

Daniel Watson

Network Administrator / Network Operations Manager

E Daniel at GloVine.com.au

W www.GloVine.com.au