[AusNOG] Web (Transparent) Caching

Seamus Ryan s.ryan at uber.com.au
Tue Aug 26 19:13:10 EST 2014

I was actually thinking this myself.

Just poking around and I can see that almost all of Google is over HTTPS these days. Facebook, including images are over HTTPS, as is Twitter and most of the other "top sites" I could think of. It actually makes me wonder how useful an (outbound) web proxy would be given everyone is pushing to have secure connections everywhere.

Regards,
Seamus