[AusNOG] DSL in Jakarta

Andy S. ciscoarc7 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 12:30:51 EST 2014

Hey Bill,

I worked on several projects a couple years ago in Jakarta and AFAIK, if
you're looking for DSL, your best bet is with their national telco (with
product name Speedy, though name can be misleading in this case).

Unlike Telstra, for DSL services they didn't sell their infrastructure
usage to other companies (kind of a monopolised service).

Again, correct me if I'm wrong, I've not dealt with them for quite some
time.

Cheers,
Andy.