[AusNOG] Melbourne AusNOG Go Kart session 2014 - Lets RACE! (Correct Date)

James Braunegg james.braunegg at micron21.com
Fri Aug 22 13:17:49 EST 2014

Dear AusNOG

Just a reminder that Next Friday night will be the Melbourne Go Karting Event for 2014 on the 29th of August 2014 starting from 6pm.
Thanks to Jake from VapourForge we now have an official trophy which will be awarded to the winner and passed onto the next person when the next event is held.

What's up for grabs is here - http://i.imgur.com/Roehdrh.jpg

If you're interested in coming to the event, please provide your details to me ASAP and read the below email chain.

Kindest Regards

James Braunegg
P:  1300 769 972  |  M:  0488 997 207 |  D:  (03) 9751 7616
E:   james.braunegg at micron21.com<mailto:james.braunegg at micron21.com>  |  ABN:  12 109 977 666
W:  www.micron21.com/ddos-protection<http://www.micron21.com/ddos-protection>   T: @micron21

This message is intended for the addressee named above. It may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose it to anyone other than the addressee. If you have received this message in error please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.