[AusNOG] NOC Software

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at simtronic.com.au
Sat Aug 9 18:22:21 EST 2014

+1 for Confluence! We are in the progress of replacing MediaWiKi and a few other systems :)

Kindest Regards,
Nathan Brookfield

Chief Executive Officer
Simtronic Technologies Pty Ltd

Web: http://simtronic.com.au
Phone: 1300 592 330
Fax: (02) 4749 4950

On 9 Aug 2014, at 18:16, "jcbrandis at gmail.com<mailto:jcbrandis at gmail.com>" <jcbrandis at gmail.com<mailto:jcbrandis at gmail.com>> wrote:

One that's missing and I may cop some flack over this, Knowledge management software/tool. Recently introduced to confluence and I added it to my NOC software inventory (then posted that on confluence).

Like I said, I may cop it from all sides here (not on topic etc etc, but in my on opinion it's NOC software)

Off to ride my new Ducati, night all.

Jb | Sydney

Sent from my iPhone