[AusNOG] Wireless Access Point recommendations

Beeson, Ayden ABeeson at csu.edu.au
Fri Aug 8 10:26:16 EST 2014

I think most names have been said, so I’ll just throw this comment out there, be thorough in your testing and research, particularly in regards to multi-client performance.

We have tested a few products and I have read a lot more about others, throughput once you start loading them up with multiple clients changes significantly with different vendors…

Thanks,
Ayden Beeson