[AusNOG] (Meta-)Data Retention

Glenn Powell glenn at glennbridge.com.au
Wed Aug 6 20:26:13 EST 2014

> On 6 Aug 2014, at 10:47 am, Skeeve Stevens <skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com> wrote:
>
> My worry is that with the Liberals pushing this as 'Anti-Terrorism', that anyone going against it, public or other members of parliament will be painted as a supporter of terrorism.

I think the public saw through iinet being branded as encouraging copyright theft with the recent High Court case. So why not offer customers an offshore LNS and bypass this whole shenanigans.

I'd dare the Govt to react by demanding that tunnels be unencapsulated to their base protocols.

I'll happily be their first customer.

Cheers,
Glenn.