[AusNOG] Fwd: Ten questions about metadata retention

Matt Perkins matt at spectrum.com.au
Wed Aug 6 19:59:49 EST 2014

Excellent post.

The question of funding is the most important one to me. I think the
argument is lost as to if it's going to happen. It's to risky for
politicians to be seen to do nothing.  Let's just say that it's a given.

Green <no>
Lib <yes>
Labor <yes>

Who is going to pay. If it's the ISP's. How can I explain this to my
customers. Can I hit them with a levy ?   Or do i simply off shore more
staff and make it up that way.

Matt.