[AusNOG] (Meta-)Data Retention

Damian Guppy the.damo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 13:22:06 EST 2014

So i see they keep saying data will be held for 2 years, does this include
full url history as well? Because in the UK they went for just 4 days
retention, presumably because of the absurd amount of data that would mean
they would have to collect. Anyone have any idea how much data that would
be? I suspect it is a great time to be a storage vendor.

--Damian