[AusNOG] (Meta-)Data Retention

Chris Macko cmacko at intervolve.com.au
Wed Aug 6 09:55:36 EST 2014

Skeeve - In my humble opinion, this is the largest load of rubbish ever invented by the politicians we employed.

I don't see any better politicians out there on the scape though, so at this stage, there's no option of re-hiring.

Seriously though, our predicament all comes down to a terrible HR issue from the top!

Chris Macko