[AusNOG] (Meta-)Data Retention

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Wed Aug 6 09:48:03 EST 2014

This is going to be like the last time.  If you opposed the filter, you
supported Child Pornography.

Now, if you oppose the data retention, you will be supporting terrorism.

I wish people were smart enough to realise what these fools are doing and
how they are selling it.

But then again... they can't get any other legislation through, will they
get this through?  What is Labour and the Independents view on this?  Would
be interesting to know.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering