[AusNOG] Dealing with global route views

James Braunegg james.braunegg at micron21.com
Sat Aug 2 21:30:16 EST 2014

Dear Joshua

If the entire world of network operators simultaneously implemented BCP 38 globally - http://www.bcp38.info the Internet would be a much cleaner place stopping the ability of spoofed traffic being generated which is the key component in launching a Distributed Reflection Denial of Service (DRDoS) attacks.

Kindest Regards

James Braunegg
P:  1300 769 972  |  M:  0488 997 207 |  D:  (03) 9751 7616
E:   james.braunegg at micron21.com<mailto:james.braunegg at micron21.com>  |  ABN:  12 109 977 666
W:  www.micron21.com/ddos-protection<http://www.micron21.com/ddos-protection>   T: @micron21

This message is intended for the addressee named above. It may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose it to anyone other than the addressee. If you have received this message in error please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.