[AusNOG] WatchGuard X550E Configuration Assistance

PRK ausnog at digitaljunkie.net
Tue Apr 29 23:10:16 EST 2014

I'm pretty sure that everyone can see how hostile you got when Matthew
responded in what seems to be exasperation to your question.

I'm pretty sure that everyone can see that you forwarded a private email
to a public list, demonstrating no awareness of email etiquette.

I'm pretty sure that everyone can see that you did so to make a point of
proving Matthew wrong out of some sort of spite.

I'm pretty sure that everyone can see that the question you asked on the
list (using an unspecified public IP on interface0 and an unspecified
public IP on interface1) is very different to the apparent conversation
you've had with Matthew (using the same /24 on both the LAN and WAN
interfaces).

I hope that everyone can see that you seem to be a bit of a knob with a
huge chip on your shoulder.

I'm pretty sure that's not what you wanted everyone to see.

prk.

"I will not be lectured on the AusNog community by this man. Not now,
not ever."

*bowing out of the conversation now before upsetting the moderators any
further* - feel free to have the last word