[AusNOG] Megaport iPhone App

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Fri Apr 25 11:42:39 EST 2014

Hey all,

I think the official launch is coming soon, but for those who use Megaport
and have an iPhone, check out:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/megaport/id858281451?mt=8

I can't seem to see it on my iPad, which means it might be restricted to
phones... I will be poking them about this though as there is no reason it
shouldn't be a iPhone+iPad app I would guess.

I assume that means the Android version will be following along at some
point, but it isn't on Google Play at the moment.

If people could check it out and let me know what it is like...

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering