[AusNOG] Another Pre Weekend Question

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Thu Apr 24 14:06:50 EST 2014

Personal responsibility.  Worry about your own posts... let the moderators
worry about what they consider off-topic.

Personally, I think SP network encompass many things.  While we are
'Network' Operator, it doesn't specifically limit us to Network hardware.
 There are many components on a Network Operator that servers, systems,
applications, etc that are important to the smooth running of our
businesses.

Imagine if Vocus didn't have a helpdesk with notifications, or the mail
server to send them.

Helpdesk, notifications, mail, DNS, records, spam, attacks, transit,
peering, hardware, even customer service are all parts of running a
successful Network Operator.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering