[AusNOG] Another Pre Weekend Question

Alex Samad - Yieldbroker Alex.Samad at yieldbroker.com
Thu Apr 24 11:25:56 EST 2014

Hi

Sorry I should have expended more, I did want to biases the answers.

What I am looking for is a tool to allow the helpdesk to see what's in the queue waiting to be send out. To be able to see the output of mailq/postqueue -p and maybe to allow them to flush items.

I definitely don't want them to be able to manage the postfix setup ...

I have seen lots of tools that allow management of smtp setups only 1 old project for managing the queue.

Alex