[AusNOG] Cisco SPA - Fax in Australia

Alex Samad - Yieldbroker Alex.Samad at yieldbroker.com
Wed Apr 23 14:50:25 EST 2014

So here is a thought

Ask them if one of their printers is on the cloud and can you print directly to them !
Then you could ask them how do they know you didn't sign it electronically and print it out before sending it.

Unfortunately they all have their processes, rightly or wrongly ..

I used to have my sig in a word doc, protected with pgp so I could electronically sign documents.

Alex