[AusNOG] Cisco SPA - Fax in Australia

Jake Anderson yahoo at vapourforge.com
Wed Apr 23 10:40:55 EST 2014

I have visions of everybody having email2fax and fax2email systems
whereby office-A will scan2email put in the remote parties fax number at
which point the fax2email company will notice the other party is also on
their system, forward the email essentially and bill the customer 25c
for the privilege of sending an email.

Much the same as all the VoIP systems are going.

If only there were some way of determining if a given number could be
reached direct rather than over the PSTN....

http://www.enum.com.au/