[AusNOG] Cisco SPA - Fax in Australia

Ross Wheeler ausnog at rossw.net
Wed Apr 23 10:23:31 EST 2014

> Which is maddeningly frustrating.

> So what is the answer to this problem  ?

The lawmakers need to recognise the changes in technology?

I recently had a consignment I needed to clear through customs.
The paperwork had been sent to me electronically - in the form of a PDF.
I wasn't allowed to send them the PDF, it had to be "the original".
Explained that the PDF *WAS* the original, but was told it was inadequate,
and that I would need to print it out and send three copies BY POST.

How does me printing 3 copies and posting them make it any different to me
sending them a PDF and letting them print it locally? Except of course for
the time, costs and effort involved.

*eyeroll*