[AusNOG] Cisco SPA - Fax in Australia

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Tue Apr 22 17:49:44 EST 2014

For us - yes, for clients who say they absolutely require fax, no. We
run Fax2Email for inbound faxing for the most part but people want to be
able to traditionally send faxes, and with the copper cut off apparently
looming locally, we need to have a tested and working VoIP equivalent
ready for our clients.