[AusNOG] Wanted: 2 x Contract Senior Network/Systems Engineer. Immediate Start.

Peter Tiggerdine ptiggerdine at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 15:50:27 EST 2014

Hi All,

My employer is currently looking for a Senior Network/Systems Engineer with
following skills.

My apology for the cross posting, however this could be satisfied from
either list.

* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent Written skills
* demonstrate network design in both greenfields and brownfields.
* 5 years BGP/OSPF/EIGRP.
* 7 years General route/switch.
* 3 years Nexus Physical switches.
* 3 years Cisco UCS Environment.
* 3 years Cisco ASA
* 3 year Design skills.
* Can demonstrate CCIE direction.
* Able to work autonomously.
* 3-5 years VMware and/or Hyper-V Hypervisor.

Exposure to
*  Integrator Market
*  Windows 2008/12
*  Nexus Virtual switches
*  Cisco PRIME
*  Citrix Netscaller

Location is Primarily BNE, however for the right person interstate resource
would be considered.

Forward me your resume and questions and I'll pass them onto the decision
maker ASAP.

Regards,

Peter Tiggerdine
0429479132