[AusNOG] Nextdc vending machines | 1000base-lx/lh SFP (UPDATE)

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Sat Apr 12 23:26:56 EST 2014

Hi all,

John, I think someone from NextDC should have contacted you.

News from NextDC:

An update on the machines.

*B1* - In the break room, full and working
*P1* - full and working
*C1* - Not sure

*S1* and *M1* are with the people who make them having new credit card
readers installed and hopefully will be onsite soon.

*S1*'s machine will be arriving this week, and its stock is already
onsite... if anyone needs anything before it is installed, talk to Adam
Scully and he should be able to help.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering