[AusNOG] Nextdc vending machines | 1000base-lx/lh SFP

Tim March march.tim at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 21:28:50 EST 2014

I guess the idea is that you could buy bits and have the cost appended
to your monthly/whatever facility account, instead of having to pay
out-of-pocket then have them reimbursed. In theory it's actually a great
idea, assuming you can make it work.

Should also clarify that I was talking about M1 in previous post, not EQX.

T.

PGP/GNUPG Public Key: http://d3vnu11.com/pub.key