[AusNOG] Network monitoring software

Ross [Eve IT] ross at eve-it.net
Sat Apr 12 17:27:27 EST 2014

One thing to note about the Solarwinds suite of products is that you can
pick them up for a bargain.
I've seen quotes at >50% off RRP.
Just twist arms, you'll get it.

BUT....Yearly maintenance,
No discounts, no love, you pay a LARGE % on the RRP, and I've never seen
them budge on that.
So you eventually end up with a product that has no support, no upgrades.
 (which some people don't mind).

Ross.

Regards,

Ross Tsolakidis