[AusNOG] Some rough numbers

Alex Samad - Yieldbroker Alex.Samad at yieldbroker.com
Thu Apr 10 10:32:51 EST 2014

Very true, I know I am going arse backwards for this.

So my requirements
2 x 10G port
??? some 1G ports
Able to route 10Gb/s
Handle OSPF,BGP
Some sort of cluster setup so HSRP or VRRP (later preferred)

I am guessing the price differenture is here
So  Maint and support ... Enterprise or non Enterprise

I guess to make it easy, Cisco, Juniper ...

Oh somebody suggested, the linux OS distro that sits on Dell (or other router/switches), sorry can't remember the name

Thanks