[AusNOG] Government sets parameters for NBN

Jake Anderson yahoo at vapourforge.com
Wed Apr 9 17:21:37 EST 2014

nah they are just in phase 2 of a NBN rollout
see step 1 is you roll FTTN (like NZ did)
step 2 you go "WOW! that is expensive, crappy and really didn't live up
to the hype" and roll FTTP throwing away all the money you spent in step 1.

labours problem is they failed to follow the appropriate sequence for a
rollout of this nature.